Your personal information
What is “personal” information?
Personal information can include:
- Your name, address and phone number(s).
- Other information about the Excel Free Sheets product(s) that you subscribe to.
- Your service usage such as cellular call records, long distance usage or Internet surfing habits.
How and why does we collect personal information?
We collect information during the application process, when communicating or transacting business with you, and when providing you with service. Occasionally we collect information about you from third parties, such as credit reporting agencies for credit checks.
We collect information to:
- Establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you. For example, we may collect information to confirm your identity or to establish credit worthiness.
- Understand your needs and preferences to make recommendations for products, services and bundled discounts.
- Understand who the people are that use our products and services, how they use them, and how we can improve them.
- Manage and develop Excel Free Sheets’s business and operations. For example, we monitor usage volumes in order to plan and provision our communications networks. We also track product sales to determine the success of features, promotions and pricing.
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements. For example, we may be required to collect information by a court order or to demonstrate compliance with a CRTC requirement.
Your personal information will not be used for any other purpose without your consent.